On Call Calendar Change
Changing your on-call rotation with someone in the Calendar:
***Note: You must make the change in the actual shared calendar for it to show everyone else – NOT your personal calendar***
- In your Outlook client – go to ‘Calendars'
- Scroll down on the left hand side to ‘OnCall' and select the On Duty group you are part of:
- Now, you will see both your personal calendar as well as your On Call calendar:
- In this example, I'm going to change my rotation with Jared.
- You want to click on the bar with your name in it and change the name to your switching with (note: there are many ways to do this, in this case just click on the bar, change the name, click outside of the change, and the following will appear:
- Click ‘Ok'
- Then the following will appear:
- Click ‘Send Update'
- Now do the same with the other name. This will update across the board. So now you will see the change in your personal calendar:
|Posted by: Rick Liddil - Aug 3, 2018 at 11:03 AM. This article has been viewed 1109 times.|
|Online URL: https://kb.cscc.edu/article/on-call-calendar-change-2725.html|