How do I update my password on my Android phone for my email account?
I changed my password and need to update it on my Android phone. How do I update it?
Android phone syncing email from Office 365
- Open the Settings menu on the phone (Tap your icon for all applications from the home screen and choose "settings" item.)
- Tap "Accounts" and select your Columbus State account from the accounts list
- Tap Microsoft Exchange type account (Your device may call it ActiveSync or just Exchange)
- Tap Email Settings - do not tap your user settings.
- Tap the Exchange account that is your CSCC account
- Scroll down and tap "Exchange Server Settings"
- Update your password to the current password and tap "Save". This will verify the credentials and save the updated password until the next change.
Author: Tim Malloy
Create Date: 10:54 June 17, 2015
Modifier: Tim Malloy
Modified Date: 10:54 June 17, 2015
Article ID: 345
Created On: Jun 17, 2015 at 9:31 AM
Last Updated On: Jun 17, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Authored by: Timothy Malloy [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Online URL: https://kb.cscc.edu/article/how-do-i-update-my-password-on-my-android-phone-for-my-email-account-345.html